Brooks Boys

Brooks Boys

Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring is in the air!

Who doesn't LOVE spring time?
There are so many fun things to do this time of year before it gets so hot
not even my rowdy boys want to go outside.
The above pic is of me and Garrett at the livestock show in J'ville.


Then of course there is fishing, Keller is an expert at this, I however am NOT.

Garrett looking so cute in his life jacket

Tanner's favorite hat

all the boys in Big Daddy's boat

and never shall we forget playing on all the hay!
love this pic of my boys with Tilton & Bailey
Keller's spunky attitude and B with her arm around him!

Have a happy spring!
Life is about to get extremely busy for us.
All three boys are playing baseball this year.
I guess you could say we are either crazy
or just have a love of this sport like no other!

No comments: