Brooks Boys

Brooks Boys

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baseball season has begun....

Baseball season is definatly our favorite time of year. This year all 3 boys are playing, which needless to say, causes some fun but hecktick times around our house. They are all 3 on different teams in different age groups so we go from pre- t ball, to t-ball, to machine pitch. All the boys LOVE to play and we are so thankful because we LOVE to go watch them play. I know we are making great memories and I have loved getting to watch my little boys grow up on the ball field.
this is a sweet pic of Tanner & cousin Tilton
on the "green pre- t ball team"
Keller and his "girlfriend" Lindsay


And this is for sure my favorite, all my precious ball players!



I know it's gonna be a long hot season,
but I look forward to everytime they step out on that field!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Just got an email notification that you have joined TEAM BROOKLYN! You sweet thing.... I just love you to bits. Thanks SO much... and B thanks you too!!

Sorry, don't think I have your email, so I went with a blog comment!! :)