Brooks Boys

Brooks Boys

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksginving 2009

This year we went to Jasper for Thanksgiving. It was so good to get to see everyone. The whole family was there, except my hubs. He had to work that afternoon, but not to worry, he went hunting that morning and then went to his grandma's for Thanksgiving with his side of the family. We did miss him, but had a great time getting all the cousins together...it had definately been a while.

The Beard cousins
Mason, Matt, Lydia, Mary, Laci, Mandy, & Lindsay
this is the "traditional" pic that we do EVERY time we all can get together..i think it's been like 6 years since the last one, but we always stand in the same place everytime! too bad i don't have some from past years to show!
just the girls!!

"the Beard Kids"
Matt, Mary, Me, and Mason

Me and my favorite sis!! (hince she's the only one!!)


The Thompson Family
Mary, Weston, and Stoney...how lovely!



Now to my sweet boys...
Keller


Garrett


Garrett gettin a little goofy!!






and sweet tanner.. o how i LOVE my boys!!







They always climb this tree when we go to Jasper..i have TONS of pics of them in this tree!


and my new FAV pic!! me and my boys.. aren't they so handsome!
(I'm just excited that we are all looking at the camera)
and wishing aaron was there with us! could have been the perfect Christmas card.. oh well!
Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!











1 comment:

Karis said...

I found your blog a few weeks ago and then talked to your sister just the other day. Your boys are precious! I loved the blog of the Brooks UFC. What fun!!!