Brooks Boys

Brooks Boys

Friday, December 18, 2009

Family Pics

Just wanted to post some recent pics of our family! It is a RARE occassion that all 5 of us are in a pic together. Should have used it as our Christmas card, but I had already sent those out before Mary took this one for me.

Then my cousin Lindsay took these of the boys for me with her super huge mega cool camera! No joke I'll bet her camera and lense weighs 15 lbs!! But it takes awesome pics!!
So Thanks Linds!






Definately gonna get these hung, I have ther perfect spot in my dining room!
Hope all are having a wonderful holiday season!!



1 comment:

Leah (Galloway) Flores said...

I love all the new pics. I can't believe how grown up Lydia and Laci are. I guess it's been almost 10 years since I spent Easter w/ y'all. Hope y'all had a great Christmas! Our's was blessed w/ my baby boy Paydon!