Brooks Boys

Brooks Boys

Friday, February 5, 2010

Jason Aldean Concert

So me and the girls from work went to the Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan concert last
Saturday night....all I can say is that they are AWESOME! We went and ate Mexican food first...and had some yummy drinks....
Tiffany, Rosa,me, and Bea
me & Bea enjoying our night out
Me, Rosa, & her hubby, David
(no Aaron didn't go, he stayed home with the boys)


Tiffany having a good time


So I don't have the best camera, so any time they moved,
it was just blurry. But I still had to take some pics.





Luke B again




and finally..... Jason Aldean!!! If you don't know who he is, he sings "Big Green Tractor"
My boys know this song by heart & were totally jealous that I went.






This is a video I took from my camera,
really LOUD and not the best quality, but I had to video this for my boys!!





No comments: