Brooks Boys

Brooks Boys

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our Snow Days

These are pics from the 1st time it snowed.
(Still can't believe it's snowed this much in Texas.)
It was so pretty and the boys had a blast.
Other than the fact that since we don't have the usual
snow attire and their feet would get really cold
in just regular mud boots, they had a lot of fun.
Wish I would have had this one for our Christmas card, love them all bundled up!



Keller making his first ever snow angel.
The other boys weren't too sure about laying down in it since it was soooo cold.


My cutie Tanner Lane...


And sweet Garrett Ray...
He had about 4 layers of clothes on







I went out and took pics before the boys came outside because i knew once they played in it,
it would no longer look peaceful.
Showing how deep the snow is in my stylish mud boots.

all the boys toys covered in snow



Our front yard and driveway before anyone had disturbed the snow.
One of my favs from snow day because I love how the trees look with snow on them.


more front yard



showing the ice and snow on the roof




front of our house...love the way it looks so clean and quiet (but not for long)



Aaron and the boys soon came out to play and build a snowman. But I'm not posting pics of it for a reason, remember I live with 4 boys and they insisted on putting "extra" body parts on the snowman....after all it's called a snow"man", right??
















No comments: